End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of contact details of the customer via an app
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation follows your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the goals for which your data is collected.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation remains responsible for these processing operations.
- End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for persons. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation) sitting between them.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
These ensure that the website works properly and that, for example, your preferred settings are remembered. These cookies are also used to make the website work well and to optimize it. In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content and advertisements.
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and / or social media companies.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ikermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your
End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteitpersoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse,
please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org. End Non-Consensual Porn Foundation has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.